College Memories, Confession and lots of fun.

canteen

Canteen Diary

Episode 3


   I saw her inside car, perhaps her cell phone flashed while I called her. She was moving up and down. Her belly was shining in light of cell phone flash. A hand was playing with her naked body.
My eyes were struck for a moment as if it was not she! But it was Anshu, birthday girl.
I slowly moved towards the location. I felt shiver into right hand. Oops! It was cell phone vibrated. 'Nishant calling' flashed on my cell. I picked up the call, 'Hello, Did you find him?'
He asked.
'Yes, I found her.' I said unconsciously. Meanwhile I saw a wrist watch in his hand that proves guy with her was not Amber. 
'What? Make her talk to me.' he said. 
I realized my mistake. I should not supposed to tell him. 
'No! she is not here.' I stammered.


Suddenly a high speed car lost their control, hammered the poll on the corner of the road. Car was still roaring, I saw a clear visual, driver of the car was red in blood. The guy turned steering again, geared and in full speed Car hit another car. Car was damaged badly from the side. I just could see blood all around. And next a moment a body from the car thrown out by breaking the glass of front. 

She was injured badly. I could see her only. In no minute, I ran to her, 'Anshu' I screamed loudly. But there was no response. I reached to her, glass was all over her body. She was bleeding badly. I covered her with my blazer as much as I can. And looked here and there for any help. But there were no one. 

          'Somebody help me, Please!' I heard a painful voice. This was coming from car. perhaps the guy was still jammed inside the car. I immediate looked for my cellphone. It was lost. I was not in my sense. Putting her down, I ran for help that guy. While I saw some recognized people running to us. 

'Call ambulance now, Anshu is injured badly.' I shouted loudly. And looked for guy inside the car. Guy was jammed badly between seat and steering of the car his face was injured and there were many tissues on hos body. I was about to broken before I closed eyes.

'Nishant come here, I need help to make him out.' I called  him. 
Nishant and Amit came for help, 'Deepak and you take her to hospital. We will follow you. Ambulance will be here in five minutes' he said, looking on my pale face.
Immediately, we lift her managed to seat on bike and drives to nearest hospital.

Guys today I am taking break here. Stay tuned for next part of the story Canteen Diary. 

Will they survive? Who was the guy? Where is Amber? 

Do Like us. Share our blog and comment your views.

About Unknown

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.