College Memories, Confession and lots of fun.

canteen diary

Canteen Diary

Episode-four 


Sorry guys for making you wait Hear is the next Episode from canteen Diary

Nishant and Amit came for help, 'Deepak and you take her to hospital. We will follow you. Ambulance will be here in five minutes' he said, looking on my pale face.Immediately, we lift her managed to seat on bike and drives to nearest hospital.

Continues...

As we reached there two cops were waiting there, Perhaps someone informed them.
They catch us, as we put her on stretcher, blazer was unfitted her to cover her completely. They stopped her, and questioned, 'What is matter?' Kya kiya hai?'
'Sir! We were returning from Party, then found her on road side. two car accident. So we came here without delay.' She was in danger, so I tried to explain in sort. But cops were not convinced. 'But it is man's blazer. Was she naked?' Did not you people raped and then tried to kill her and made this drama?' Thin mos touch cop inquired.
I was about to abuse in anger but Nishant controlled situation calmly. 
'No Sir! We found her naked, so I make her wear my blazer and took her here. Kindly permit for treatment else she will die.' he said and Inspector allowed us to take her into operation. 
We had completed formalities. 
Ambulance too reached, and without delay both men (car owner and men with her) admitted. 
Police inquired about there family and contact no. But only Amber was closed to her family. So I called Amber. 
'Hello' after ten times cut he picked up. He was drunk, his heavy voice and tone was stating situation and pain. 
'Amber! anyone around you?' I asked if someone is not drunk and can ask him her family details. 
'No! I am alone. Totally! Sorry yar! You guys are my best buddies but today I wanted to be alone.' He went emotional. before he fall I need him to console and track where he was!
'Amber where are you? We are coming there. Just tell me.' I trapped him. 
'Chacha di Chai hut! no one there.' he said.

I reached in 10 minutes there. 
'Amber Lets go on drive.; without wasting time I took him into hospital. He was drunk enough not to recognize hospital. As he entered from entrance, he asked, 'Is everything okay? Kisne suicide kr liya?' 
'Anshu. Anshu met an accident and struggling for live.'I said. 
'What! When? How?' he was shocked. He lost his balance and hit on roof. Nishant came to pick him. 
'Amber! first give no of her parents. Immediately, they needed to inform. College authority is too coming is shortly.' I insisted. 
Amber called them, I informed them and made them talk to inspector. After some instruction they cut call.

I looked on Amber, he was came in sense.
Five hours passed. There were no news came from the operation room. We were running here and there for medicines, blood and for news. 
Police informed Mrinal family and another car owner's family. They too expecting to arrive in three hours. 

A doctor came to police. 'I am sorry we could not save a men. He had serious head injury. Call his family.' He said.
'Oh my God! Is he died?' we looked each other shocked. We ran to doctor, 'Doctor! girl?' 
'Still she is out of danger now. She might came in sense in four-five hours.' Doctor stated.
Happiness in eyes, ray of hope and tears of blessing make us happier that moment. 
We saw Amber, praying to God for love, Anshu.

Is Guy with her die? Who was that guy? Will Amber get to know about sexual relation with a guy? Will she survive? Will Amber and Anshu get together?

Do Like usShare our blog and comment your views.
Stay Tuned.



About Unknown

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.