College Memories, Confession and lots of fun.

canteen diary

Canteen Diary

Canteen Diary

Episode 2


Hello Guys, It’s Friday and I am here with another part of Canteen Diary Story from the Memories.
‘Hey Anshu! What is wrong? I love you, and I know you to do.’ 
Amber said in frustration after following her from canteen to P.G., however, he was surprised to see her with another guy whom he never met before.
He looked into her eyes. It was blank. She didn’t even give a noticeable node. The boy with her came closer to Amber.
‘What the hell! Is it?’ guy questioned to him. Guy was tall 6’ around and possess good physical strength. And Amber noticed this, thus he was not in the mood to talk to that good-looking guy.
‘Anshu?’ he grabbed her hand. First ever he touched her.
‘Leave her hand!’ tall guy said gently.

Can you believe? Even Anshu was surprised on his casual response. No sooner Amber pushed him aside, and rest was imprinted on Amber’s chicks.
A tight slap! Sound of that attracts people passing by. Anshu slapped him. Amber was frozen.
‘Mrinal, my fiancés we are soon getting married.’ She was again broke into tears.
Amber released her wrist. However, his anger left mark on her wrist. He examined Mrinal and turns to leaving.
‘And Mrinal, We were good friends. However, today it is over. He crossed his limits.’ She said to Mrinal.
Amber overheard her last words. Fighting from his tears, he walked down on other side of the road.
And she moved into the car with Mrinal.
We reached there just after this incident. There were no signs of both. We rushed in both directions. I tried his cell that was off. Even Anshu was not picking her phone.
2 km while searching I saw a couple playing inside the car. I ignored them and called Anshu again, still she was not accepting, while calling I was looking here and there and WTF! I saw her in car, perhaps her cell phone flashed while I called her. She was moving up and down. Her belly was shining in light of cell phone flash. A hand was playing with her naked body.
My eyes were struck for a moment as if it was not she! But it was Anshu, birthday girl.

Is Mrinal in the car or Amber? Or someone else!
Guess! Stay Tuned. I will tuned back to you on 14th June.
Do share your comments and tell me your opinion on this story. Waiting for you Guys!
Happy Reading!



About Unknown

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.